Becca Lao Admin replied

467 weeks ago

zkgT !Download Irrevocable by Shay Savage!

Irrevocable by Shay Savage

Published May 26th 2015 by Shay Savage, LLC; ISBN: N/A; 463 Pages

Have you ever made a mistake? <br>A big one?<br>I’m back in Chicago and back in business with my boss, Rinaldo Moretti. So much for my run at a normal life. There are some new faces in the organization, and someone’s been cooking the books. Personally? I think they’re after more than a just little cash. If I have any hopes of flushing out the traitor, I’m going to need to find a good hooker to help me sleep at night.<br>As the bodies pile up, I find solace in Alina. There’s something about her, something different. She understands me without asking a lot of questions. It’s as if she’s known me for years, yet we’ve only just met. If I weren’t so distracted by business, I’d try to figure out her story. She’s the only one keeping me grounded as my world spins out of control.<br>I’m going to lose the one man who has ever meant anything to me – the only man to ever call me son. I want to deny his request, but there is no avoiding what awaits me. I never wanted any of this, but I’m out of options, and time is running out.<br>Some choices have unforeseen consequences, and some choices are simply irrevocable.

Info & Keywords

A Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber>>>1nyun9IIvf
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.